Sunday, January 26, 2014

Empathy

Good and upright is the Lord;
    therefore he instructs sinners in his ways.
He guides the humble in what is right
    and teaches them his way.
10 All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful
    toward those who keep the demands of his covenant.
11 For the sake of your name, Lord,
    forgive my iniquity, though it is great.

Psalm 25:8-11

You will never understand how much empathy, not sympathy or instructions, means to the person on the receiving end, until you've been there. At this point, a friend who truly understands you because he is experiencing the same thing and is willing to share means so much to me. 
Thank you so much, mate. 

I still do not know what to do or what the future hold, all I can do is pray...I ask for Your grace, peace and guidance. Whatever Your will is, Lord, let it be done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment